Application Deadline: August 15, 2013,
The GOETHE INTERNATIONAL POSTDOC PROGRAMME (GO-IN) will comprise up to 12 postdoctoral fellowships which will be hosted in one of the key research areas at Goethe University listed below (click on research area of your interest for details):
1. Structural Biology
3. Cell and Gene Therapy
5. Biodiversity and Climate Research
6. Economics, Finance and Management
The programme focuses on incoming mobility and addresses junior researchers from all nationalities.
Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main is one of the largest universities in Germany with approximately 41,000 students, 2,650 PhD students and 560 professors in 16 faculties. Embedded in a metropolitan area of considerable economic strength, with a sizeable international population and a cosmopolitan spirit, the University covers a wide range of subjects.
- full-time research experience of minimum 4 years (incl. PhD) and max. 10 years, part-time experience is to be converted into full-time equivalent
- applicants may have not spent more than 12 months in Germany in the past three years
- completeness of the application form and further documents
- applying for a time span between 12 and 24 months
- the research project generally fits into one of the participating research areas
- 12-24 months according to requirements of planned project
- International scientific environment
- Advanced research training
- Career development activities
- Cutting- advanced core facilities
- Fellows will be supported by competitive salaries, including a mobility allowance, and research costs.
Deadline and possible starting dates:
August 15, 2013, 12 noon CET; Fellowships start October 2013