Google Ad Grants shows your message to people searching for nonprofits like yours.
Each qualifying nonprofit has access to up to $10,000 per month in search ads shown on Google.com. Additional Google Ads may be purchased in a separate account.
Google Ad Grants helps nonprofits share their causes with the world.
Raise awareness, attract donors, and recruit new volunteers using Google search ads.
To be eligible for a Google for Nonprofits account, an organization must:
- Be registered as a charitable organization in one of the countries listed below. All organizations must be verified as a nonprofit organization by TechSoup or the local TechSoup partner
- Meet the requirements in its own country. Sometimes countries have additional eligibility requirements. Find your country in the list below to review the additional requirements.
- Agree to the Google for Nonprofits Terms.
You are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits if your organization is:
- A governmental entity or organization
- A hospital or health care organization (charitable arms or foundations associated with healthcare organizations are eligible).
- A school, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible). Learn more about Google for Education, Google’s programs for educational institutions.
- – Google Workspace for Nonprofits
– Google Ad Grants
– YouTube Nonprofit Program
– Google Earth and Maps
As part of requesting a Google for Nonprofits account, you’ll need to register your organization with TechSoup. They handle the nonprofit verification process for our program.
If you’re not currently registered, you’ll be able to register once you start the request for a Google for Nonprofits account.
If you’re already registered with TechSoup, you’ll just need your verification token to use during your request.
For More Information: