Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords, Google’s online advertising tool. Google Ad Grants empowers nonprofit organisations, through $10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords™ advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.com
The Google Ad Grants programme is now live in South Africa!. Google Ad Grants empower thousands of nonprofit organisations through$10,000 per month in in-kind AdWords advertising, to promote their missions and initiatives on Google.
[youtube id= »IuDoyPW9ArA » width= »600″ height= »350″]
Google Ad Grants Programme Details
Google Ad Grantees receive free AdWords advertising on Google.co.za. Ad Grantees build and manage their own AdWords accounts similar to paying advertisers, but participate with the following restrictions:
- A daily budget set to $329 USD, which is equivalent to about $10,000 per month
- A maximum cost-per-click (CPC) limit of $2.00 USD
- Only run keyword-targeted campaigns
- Only appear on Google.co.za
- Only run text ads
- To be eligible for the Google Ad Grants programme, organisations must:
- Hold current and valid charity status, as determined by your country; please see your country’s charity status definition below.
- Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding non-discrimination and donation receipt and use.
- Have a functioning website with substantial content
- Please note that the following organisations are not eligible for Google Ad Grants:
- Governmental entities and organisations
- Hospitals and medical groups
- Schools, childcare centres, academic institutions and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organisations are eligible). To learn more about Google’s programmes for educational institutions, visit Google in Education.
Definition for charity status for South Africa
Organisations must be registered under the Companies Act 71 of 2008 as a nonprofit company to be considered for this programme.
For details on eligibility please visit http://www.google.co.za/intl/en/grants/. If your organisation meets the eligibility guidelines
Apply Now for the Google Adwords Grants for Non Profits