Application Deadline: December 30, 2016
The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2017.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
- Full-tuition plus fees to attend the MBA program at the Yale School of Management,
starting in September 2017
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships
and corporate internships
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline.
Applications and Deadline:
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by December 30, 2016
- Candidates must complete online Yale School of Management Application
by January 10, 2017 admissions.som.yale.edu/apply/
- Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017
For More Information: