Application Deadline: September 14, 2018
Fashion Focus is a program that’s dedicated to the growth and promotion of young and emerging fashion talent in Africa.
In partnership with FETS Wallet and Avivere, Fashion Focus presents unique opportunities for emerging talents to harness their skills through business development workshops, creative workshops, and mentorships.
This year-long opportunity affords young designers with the tools they need to facilitate innovation, growth and commercial success.
- Designers must have a minimum of 2 years working experience
- Designers will be required to send moodboards and sketches of their work in addition to physical samples
- Designers must have existing points of sale
- Designers must be capable of developing and presenting a full collection
- Eligibility to apply for the #LFWNG Fashion Focus Fund
- Business and Creative Skills Workshop
- Business and Creative Mentoring
- Opportunity to showcase at LFW in 2019
- Endless access to market opportunities
Applications and Screening
July – September 2018
Semi Finalists Presentations
10 shortlisted applicants will be invited to present their work to a selection panel at Lagos Fashion Week.
Fashion Focus Five Announcement and Commencement
December – January 2019
The Fashion Focus Africa Five for 2018/2019 will be announced.