Scholarships for Undergraduates, Graduates, and PhD Students
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to approximately 1,000 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’).
We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
- You are enrolled / officially accepted at German university or college (so make sure you apply!)
- Good knowledge of the German language
- You have outstanding school or college/university achievements
- You are socially involved and have political interest/awareness
HOW TO APPLY
- Enroll at a state-recognized German university (apply through admissions of the university of your choice)
- Register on the online application portal for the online application.
- Fill out the Application form
- Letter of Motivation (2 pages)
- Cirriculum Vitae (1 to 2 pages)
- Description previous studies (1 page)
- Reference letter (1 to 2 pages)
- Expert reference letter from a university or college lecturer or school teacher (1 to 2 pages).
- Copies of certificates and diplomas, and university admissions entrance letter
- German language Test scores
Applications should be Sent to the address below:
Studienwerk – Scholarship Department
March 1, 2013 ( September 2013 Admissions)
For further details, visit the official website of Heinrich Böll Stiftung Scholarships
Heinrich Böll Stiftung
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org