Application Deadline: July 31st 2016
The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 2016/2017 Technical, Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Loan and Bursary from eligible applicants in public Technical, Vocational Education and Training Institutes recognized by the Ministry of Eudcation, Science and Technology (MoEST) and registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Services (KUCCPS)
- Students enrolled in approved TVET courses and applying for 2nd and subsequent TVET Loans and Bursary.
How to Apply
- Applicants should access and fill the 2016/2017 second and Subsequent TVET Loan
- Application Form (TLAF) from the HLEB website
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form
- Have the form appropriately signed and stamped by the dean of students/financial Aid Officers.
- Drop the TLAF at the boards offices at Mezzanine Floor 1 (MI), Anniversary Towers or at any of the following Huduma Centre – HELB desk nearest to you i.e Nairobi GPO, Nakuru, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Thika, Nyeri, Meru, Embu, Mombasa, Machakos, Kitui, Kapsabet, Garish and Lodwar
- Retain one copy of the duly filled TLAF (Mandatory)
For More Information: