Application Deadline:16 April 2021 at 4 pm (GMT+1).
The ILO project “From Research to Action: Using Knowledge to Accelerate Progress in the Elimination of Child Labor and Forced Labor” (RTA) , in collaboration with IOM and support from USDOL, invites you to submit high-quality research proposals on child labour, forced labour, and human trafficking. The project will provide funding to support researchers from a variety of disciplines to fill knowledge gaps and achieve policy impact.
- 3 Research fellowships of $18,000 USD each for 12 months.
- 10 Seed grant projects of up to $10,000 USD each for 9 months.
- The Research Fellowship is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s degree holders with 5 years of relevant research and teaching experience.
- The Seed Grant is open to PhD degree holders, PhD students, or Master’s students.
- Candidates from the Global South, female candidates, and underrepresented populations in the research community are encouraged to apply.
- The deadline is on 16 April 2021 at 4 pm (GMT+1).
You can find more details about the application and assessment criteria in the following documents:
- Information on the Fellowships for Junior Researchers
- Information on the Seed Grants for Master and PhD students
- Assessment criteria
If you’re interested in the opportunity and want to know more about it, we are holding two Q & A sessions on:
- 25 March 2021 at 11 am (GMT +1). Please register here . Convert to your local time here .
- 26 March 2021 at 3 pm (GMT+1). Please register here . Convert to your local time here .
For More Information: