Application Deadline: Monday, October 3, 2016
Architects, designers, engineers, artists and urban planners are given a unique opportunity to win one of the three prizes of the Jacques Rougerie Foundation – Institut de France by creating innovative and ambitious projects. These architectural projects based on emerging developments and a prospective vision should address some core issues of mankind: greater environmental, industrial and technical responsibilities, while taking sustainable development principles into account: innovative materials, techniques and fundamental advance in design, development, energy saving or natural resources, recycling.
- Prizes will be awarded, regardless of age, to an individual author or to a team.
- The contest is open for students, researchers, conceivers, artists, etc
- Participants can compete individually or in multidisciplinary teams with one team member as a leader referred to as “Project Manager”.
- An individual contestant can only participate once in the 2016 Competition and with a single project. Multiple applications result into an automatic disqualification be it individual or collective participation
- Those taking part in the organization of the competition are not allowed to participate either directly or indirectly.
- Innovation and Architecture for the Sea award – € 10 000
- Innovation and Architecture for Space award – € 10 000
- Architecture and Sea Level Rise award – € 10 000
Monday, October 3, 2016: Registration closing
Tuesday, October 4, 2016: Projects submission opening
Monday, October 31, 2016: Projects submission closing
Wednesday, December 7, 2016 Award Ceremony
For More Information: