Application Deadline: January 12th 2018
Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program 2017 (ViMP) is designed as a one-week intensive session to introduce select members of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to different facets of managing a business, making crucial business decisions and developing skills for Management.
ViMP is a one-week intensive mini-MBA program for select members of the NYSC and the next edition is slated for February 19-23, 2018.
The goal of ViMP is to prepare NYSC members for the world of business as managers and entrepreneurs. This opportunity is designed to expose future business leaders to the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The week-long program led by facilitators from The Lagos Business School (LBS), includes stimulating classroom sessions, case studies, panel discussions, networking, study groups, guest speakers and recreation, culminating in a strategy workshop, during which the participants will present solutions to real world case studies. ViMP rivals mini-MBA’s of the world’s top business schools with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. Participants also engage in a community service project at local primary schools.
- Applicant must be a serving Youth Corper, or just finished (November 2017)
- Must be 27 years or younger (Born 1989 or later)
- Must have excellent academic records (1st Class or 2:1)
- Possess proven interest in general management
- Have a track-record of leadership
- Participation in JAN E-learning course will be an added advantage to be shortlisted for the program, Please go to JAN E-LEARNING and take one of our courses.
- Accommodation, housing and transportation are provided by JAN.
Complete Application Kit:
- Completed application form
- Proof of service
For More Information: