Application Deadline: February 28th 2017
|Graduate Trainee Programme 2016/2017|
|Non Function Specific|
Are you willing to gain invaluable business perspective that opens up countless opportunities for personal and professional growth?
Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape?
KPMG are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees.
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. KPMGs’ vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Interested candidates must:
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be below 26 years old
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division)
- Have graduated from Nigerian Law School with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) for Law graduates only
- Not have written the KPMG graduate test before
- Be about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: