Application Deadline: January 14th, 2022
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in their chosen field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Job Title: 2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track
- Candidates must be graduates with a minimum of a Second-Class Upper qualification or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Candidates should have 0 – 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Demonstration of leadership through extra-curricular activities
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, ITIL and/or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is essential
- Ability to speak French is an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- A willingness to learn new skills
Apply for the MainOne 2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track
Job Title: 2022 GT Program – General Technical Track
Apply for the MainOne 2022 GT Program – General Technical Track
Job Title: 2022 GT Program – Data Center Track
Apply for the 2022 GT Program – Data Center Track
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the MainOne Graduate Trainee Program 2022