Number to Hire: 18
Job Type: Contract
Minimum years of Experience: —
MainOne is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
We seek to recruit smart, vibrant and young graduates into our prestigious Graduate Trainee Program who are interested in building careers in the Telecommunications sector.
Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Telecommunications sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
The MainOne Graduate Trainee Program is a 9-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in the Technical, Marketing, Information Technology and Finance fields. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
An offer of full-time employment with MainOne is guaranteed for candidates who successfully complete the Graduate Trainee Program.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields (For Technical applicants), Social Sciences and Finance degree(s)
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Youth Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP Certifications (for Technical applicants) or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Relevant certification(s) such as ACCA or ICAN is compulsory for all Finance applicants.
- Candidates must have graduated with an undergraduate or post graduate degree within the last three years.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
Graduate Aptitude Test
As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test and an essay.
Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of nine (9) weeks.
For More Information: