Deadline: 15th of January 2014.
Diversity enriches the educational landscape. Therefore, mawista wants to provide students with unconventional curriculum vitas with the necessary support to fulfill their educational aspirations. The main focus is on the applicant’s personality and personal background rather than hard criteria like GPA or length of study. To apply for this scholarship, you have to show us how your extraordinary personality contributes to the diversity in the educational landscape:
- You have changed your field of study multiple times but have finally found your true calling?
- You are a long-term student and proud of it?
- You grew up in a commune but decided to study business administration?
- You came from China to Germany in order to study vitriculture?
- In your high-school diploma you had a D in mathematics but decided to study the subject nevertheless?
- You had to break down extraordinary barriers to reach your goals?
The Mawista Scholarship is for people who are breaking with established stereotypes and have achieved or experienced the unusual. If you count yourself among this group then apply now. International as well as German students are equally encouraged to apply.
The scholarship recipient receives a monthly scholarship of 500 Euros during a 12-month period. This way you have more time left to fulfill your educational aspirations.
Who can Apply:
There are no limitations of the country of origin. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship.
How to apply:
Apply now by sending the following:
- The attached application form and
- a short curriculum vitae to [email protected]
- Applications can be submitted online until the 15th of January 2014.
- Our jury selects five finalists until the 30th of January 2014.
- A winner will be chosen through public vote. The public vote will be held from the 1st until the 15th of February 2014.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Mawista Scholarships for Extraordinary Personalities
Comment: please need a fully funded undergraduate scholarship in Medicine or Medical Laboratory Science.