Application Deadline: 20 August 2023
McKinsey South Africa invite first year undergraduate students who aspire to be future leaders, making an impact that matters and those excited about growth and development to apply for the McKinsey Future Leaders Prize. You will have the opportunity to receive mentorship, learn, network and interact with McKinsey consultants. You will also learn more about what consulting is about, understand the type of work McKinsey is doing in South Africa and the continent. Two winners will each win a R15 000 cash prize. Submit a 1000-1200 word essay on the below topic.
Topic: “Given the opportunity, what socio-economic problem in South Africa would you like to solve? What are the innovative ways would you go about solving it? “
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm with six offices across Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, Addis Ababa
McKinsey welcome first year applicants from various academic backgrounds interested in broadening their leadership skills and learning more about the world of consulting. This event is non-evaluative, It is an opportunity for you to connect with us and learn more about working with McKinsey in Africa.
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their professional journeys, personal experiences, and expertise
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in our office
- Meet people, network and connect with our consultants
- Get exposed to skills development and personal development
- Find out about our recruitment process
- Those selected to attend will be notified after the application deadline
How to apply
To be considered to win the Future leaders prize, we ask that you submit the following:
- Your CV in English (1-2 pages). Your and Essay and your CV should include details of your education, extracurricular activities and achievements + your transcripts
For More Information: