Application Deadline: Ongoing
MEST always thinking of ways to better support and promote the local technology ecosystem, whether it’s expanding MEST training recruitment efforts to more countries across Africa, making the monthly MEST Talks event series available to the general public, or launching the annual Africa Technology Summit (ATS) conference. This is why MEST is pleased to announce its latest initiative and invite select external companies to house within MEST flagship Incubator in Accra, Ghana.
MEST is opening applications for exceptional entrepreneurial teams to join the MEST Incubator community as Businesses-in-Residence!
- Energetic individuals or small teams working on digital businesses with a focus on addressing Pan-African opportunities
- People who are passionate about joining and adding to MEST active community of entrepreneurs and technology ninjas
- People whose presence in the incubator will directly benefit and bring value to existing companies in the incubator and MEST Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs).
- Office space in our Incubator complex in Accra, Ghana
- Open floor plan seating or private offices (depending on space availability) and access to two conference rooms for meetings
- High speed internet connectivity, backup power generator and water supplied
- Exposure to strategic corporate partners relevant to your business
- Access to special events and visitors hosted at the Incubator complex
MEST routinely hosts guests from all over the world including corporate executives, venture capital investors, start-up CEOs, government officials, and leaders from companies including Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Uber, Vodafone, and dozens more. As a tenant in MEST Incubator, you’ll enjoy exposure and have the opportunity to interact with these visitors and partners of MEST.
Please note: Being accepted as a MEST Incubator Business-in-Residence is an invitation to house your business at MEST complex, but does not come with investment from MEST.
For More Information: