Application Deadline: unspecified
Mezzanine’s Software Developer Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity to enter the workplace, stretch yourself to deliver professional output and receive guidance and mentoring along the way. More specifically the Program will entail the following:
- Workplace maturity workshops to cross the bridge from being an effective student to an effective professional in the work environment
- Exposure to full stack development within a product team where you will be learning while contributing to production
- Master classes to fine tune your skills in front end, back end, database management, and devops
Mezzanine are looking for bright graduates who want to solve real world problems. The ideal graduates will be quick learners, those that take initiative and who are tenacious problem-solvers, not stopping until a problem is solved. We are looking for great team players, those that are dedicated to the team’s success and thus contributing to the company’s mission.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Tenacious in problem-solving
- Analytical approach to finding solutions
- Takes initiative and ownership
Graduate program duration: January to December 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us by 1 October 2021, you may consider your application unsuccessful.
For More Information: