Application Deadline: October 26th 2015
When: Selected participants will be based in Stockholm during April 11-29 and September 5-23 2016.
Where: Stockholm, Sweden
Language: Language of instruction will be in English.
Cost: Free to attend, with most costs covered
- Are you leading a project or an enterprise that is benefiting developing communities?
- Are you passionate about making the world a better place?
- Do you have the ambition to make your project/enterprise financially sustainable?
- Take the next step by applying to the SE Outreach Accelerator!
The SE Outreach Accelerator is an exciting capacity-building program that takes place in Stockholm, Sweden. It is designed to equip the participants with entrepreneurial skills to enable them to sustain and scale up their impact through having building a financially sustainable enterprises.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is a program for founders of projects/social enterprises who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is open for applicants with:
- The first physical part of the program will be held in Stockholm, during April 11-29, 2016. During this time SE Forum will provide the participants with workshops, lectures, mentorship and individual coaching which will focus on assessing and understanding the business opportunities and drivers .
- The second physical part of the program takes place during September 5-23, 2016. The participants then travel back to Stockholm to spend another three weeks together.
- During this time they will meet with their mentors, learn from each other’s experience and participate in workshops and coaching sessions built around business executions, all to ensure that they leave Stockholm with the skills and confidence required to scale up their social enterprises in the future.
SE Outreach Accelerator in Stockholm is a program that is provided free of charge. This means that there is NO cost of attendance, or application fee associated with the program.
Furthermore, SE will cover some of the expenses associated with attendance which include:
For More Information: