Submission Deadline: September 6 2013
Do you have an innovative, well researched business idea? Write up a business plan, attach all supporting documentations and send it through to us.
The NBIC Business Plan Competition is designed to stimulate innovation and creativity amongst future entrepreneurs and entice start-up businesses to plan their operations properly.
Quality – Innovation – Strength of the business plan –
Strength of the management – Execution – Presentation –
Clarity of concept
The NBIC will support in the development, clarification and evolution of your business idea. This phase allows participants to think through their business ideas and concepts in a very structured way and acquire the skills needed to do their market research and write their own business plan.
Why not take part:
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or older
- Young entrepreneurs from all over the country can and should take part
- Namibia does not just consists of Windhoek, so don’t be shy, submit your own or your team’s (max 5 members) idea and concept from the north, south, east and west of this great country.
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills turn your business idea into a viable business plan.
The competition aims to foster innovation in Namibia and global competitiveness of Namibian businesses. Therefore, the following rules apply:
- Business plans have to be prepared by the participants personally. Business plans that have been prepared by consultants or others will be excluded.
- Business plans, which already form the basis of a currently running business, will not be accepted.
- Business plans that involve creating a subsidiary, franchise, distribution or sales outlet for foreign companies are not eligible for participation.
- Market research and competitive analysis have to go beyond Namibia. At a minimum, Southern Africa has to be covered, including key global competitors if they are active in Southern Africa.
- First Prize: N$15,000
- Second Prize: N$8,000
- Third Prize: N$5,000
- They are also prizes for Runner-Ups.
STEP 2: Compile your business plan, attach all supporting documentations
STEP 3: Submit your business plan by 6th September 2013, 16h30
Registration & Information
Mr. Julius Andima
m: email@example.com / t: 061-2072897 NBIC Innovation Village ·1-3 Glück St · Windhoek West.