Application Deadline:September 30, 2015 (21.59 UTC+7).
The International Challenge on Economic Ideas (ICEI) is an international essay competition aimed towards undergraduate students from all over the world. ICEI is a nonprofit annual event that is organized by the Economics Student Association of Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM). All participants are expected to elaborate on the theme of “Financial Policy to Create Economic Sustainability”.
- Undergraduate students from any countries in the world could take part in ICEI.
- Participants are required to submit a scanned copy of their student identity card or any other documents stating their current education status upon submitting the essay.
Only individual submission is allowed. Team submission will be rejected
The winners of ICEI 2015 will receive:
•1st Place: 700 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book + 10 minutes presentation in the FSDE seminar
•2nd Place: 500 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
•3rd Place: 300 USD + certificate + the Best Essays Compilation book
- The top three winners will be invited to attend the FSDE International Seminar in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, with VIP status and the privilege to talk with the speakers. (Tickets and accommodation will be subsidized by the committee)
How to submit your Applications:
- Participants can submit their essay by e-mail attachment to [email protected] (
- No hardcopy your essay is necessary
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ICE FSDE 2015 Essay Competition