Application Deadline: 26 June 2020.
Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme 2020
The worldclass Nedbank Quants Graduate Programme offers exceptional prospects, developmental opportunities and benefits to graduates. The programme is unique in that it allows you to tailor your journey to your career goals. Graduates get the opportunity to rotate across the bank during their two-year programme. Our proven track record of high retention rates is testament to the support that they receive.
- If you aspire to have an exciting career specialising in quantitative and capital risk management, joining this tailormade graduate programme will help you achieve your dreams by opening up opportunities for you.
- You will have the chance to be rotated across several business areas for a period of up to two years, being extensively exposed to a broad range of quantitative risk management techniques, such as model development, model validation, scorecard calibration and stress testing. Even though you will join the various business units at an entry-level position, you will be treated as an indispensable member of the team.
- Your work will include the development and maintenance of models that form an integral part of our business processes, as the advanced risk measures produced by these models inform the bank’s decision making and strategy.
- Nedbank are looking for aspiring quants who have harnessed strong analytical and problem-solving skills and who can work with decisiveness and independence in highly skilled teams.
- Nedbank are looking for an established number crunchers who will spark and develop solutions that will propel Nedbank as a world class manager of risk. If this description fits you, we are looking for you.
- To apply you must currently be registered for a postgraduate qualification in mathematics, stats, applied mathematics, actuarial science or engineering. Other qualifications with a quantitative element will also be considered.
For More Information: