Application Deadline: 12th December 2018.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Company: Nestlé Nigeria Plc.
Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience. Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY?
- Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
- The closing date for application is 12 December 2018.
For More Information: