Application Deadline: 26th May 2017,
Are you a young key multiplier playing an active role in a youth organisation, willing to gain skills to promote and disseminate principles of Global Development Education (GDE) to other young people?
Do you want to develop intercultural competences to facilitate peer-learning processes with other young people?
The North-South Centre (NSC) of the Council of Europe is organising the 6th Global Education and Youth Training Course for Youth Multipliers from 3rd to 8th July 2017, in the framework of the 5th University on Youth and Global Citizenship (Hammamet, Tunisia).
The training course aims to empower representatives of youth organisations to further support the practice of GDE based on the NSC’s Global Education methodology, contributing to develop a better understanding of intercultural education, intercultural learning and intercultural competences.
This activity is part of the iLegend project: Intercultural Learning Exchange through Global Education, Networking and Dialogue co-funded by the Council of Europe and the Civil Society and Local Authorities Programme of the European Union.
- Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following eligibility criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- be a citizen from one of the CoE member States or Southern Mediterranean region;
- be between 18 and 30 years old;
- be able to work and communicate in English
- be supported by one youth organisation/platform or institution
- The North-South Centre will issue pre-paid flight round-trip tickets from your country to Tunis.
- Arrivals are expected on 2nd July and departures on 9th July.
- Transfers from and to the airport in Tunis will be ensured by the organisers. It is expected that participants/background organisations support expenses related to local transport in the home country, as well as visa costs.
- Please look for information regarding health and visa needs that you might have to attend the activity.
- The board and lodging for the full duration of the training course is covered (accommodation and meals). Participants will be accommodated in double/triple rooms
- All applicants fulfilling the criteria and interested to participate should fill the online application form by the 26th of May 2017 (23:59 UTC-Lisbon time).
- They should also send a letter of recommendation from their sending structure, clearly mentioning the possibility of follow-up regarding the main aims of the training course, to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify in the subject of the email the name of the training course you are applying for.
- Your application will only be considered complete upon confirmation of reception of your recommendation letter.
- The final results will be announced the 5th of June 2017, at the latest.
- Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
For More Information: