Application Deadline: March 25th, 2022
Join the One Acre Fund 2022 Internship Program to jump-start your career – One Acre Fund empower you as you grow in this program designed for motivated young professionals. As a One Acre Fund Intern, you will gain experience working in one of the leading institutions in the agriculture sector in Rwanda and beyond, where you will solve business challenges, develop innovative solutions and learn from inspiring leaders.
When joining, interns will participate in an onboarding program and receive training on how to implement projects. Over the period of the internship, you will work with like-minded individuals and receive learning opportunities to build a foundation for your future career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. We are looking for people who are passionate to serve smallholder farmers. Candidates who fit the following criteria’s are encouraged to apply:
- Exceptional and passionate University graduates
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organization’s, etc… is an added advantage
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth
- Willingness to take on varied tasks
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- Ability to embrace One Acre Fund’s values
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda
PREFERRED START DATE
As soon as possible
Kigali or Rubengera, Rwanda
Interns will be provided with a reasonable stipend for the duration of their contract.
- – This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
Women are encouraged to apply. We are committed to gender equity in our staff operations, representation, and experience. In 2020, women made up 40% of our clients and 44% of our total staff. We have and will continue to intentionally grow these numbers.
For More Information: