When: February 6-10, 2017
Peace Revolution Summit (PRS) will take place in Thailand on February 6-10, 2017. It will bring together active agents of peace from different backgrounds to connect, network, share their stories and discoveries about meditation and work together for the better future.
STEP 1. Check your eligibility for airfare sponsorship.
- If you are 20 to 32 years old and fulfil all the above criteria, you will receive 50% airfare sponsorship and fully funded accommodation, catering, local transport and waived participation fees.
- If you are above 32 years old and fulfill all the above criteria, you will receive fully funded accommodation, catering and waived participation fees but you will have to cover your own international airfare and local transport to the Summit venue in Thailand.
- If you do NOT fulfil any of the criteria suggested here, please wait for the paid public Registration to open in September.
STEP 2. Show your engagement by completing one of the “Peace In Action” Challenges below:
- Organise 1 Peace On Demand Event
- Organise 1 mini Peace on Demand Event (check out past mini PIPO here)
- Organise at least 4 Online meditation sessions called Special Ops (with at least 30 participants per session). You can organise your own session and invite friends or make it a part of a bigger event, workshop or a conference (a session shall last for at least 1 hour and be led by one of our trainers)
- Invite one of our crew to represent Peace Revolution Summit as a panelist, speaker, or facilitator etc.. in at least 3 events you are affiliated with (in any place in the world) with 100+ attendants each.
After you decide on which “Peace In Action” Challenge you are undertaking, contact [email protected], email subject < Peace In Action Challenge > in a one page summary explain your challenge and answer the 5W questions :
- What is the Challenge you chose?
- Why you chose it (your motivation and its importance to your community)
- Who are the people involved (possible partnerships and co-organizers) and how many people you expect to attend
- When the Challenge will take place (give an approximate or confirmed dates)
- Where the Challenge will take place (if different cities or countries please explain)
- If you have another idea of “Peace In Action” that you would like to do but is not on the list, please email [email protected] and our organising committee will discuss the possibilities with you.
- If you have already organized “Peace In Action” with World Peace Initiative Foundation before July 1st, you can move directly to step 5 and submit your application with a reference letter from our trainer or crew.
STEP 3. Finish at least 14 days of the online Free Self-Development Program
Currently over 85.000 members are taking our Self-Development Program. Are you ready to start this journey?
STEP 4. Once your #PeaceInAction Challenge is approved, start coordinating and complete your Challenge before 22 Sep 2016
STEP 5. Document your “Peace In Action” Challenge and write an article, blog or record a video about it, about your meditation experience or one of the Peace Revolution Summit Themes
Deadline – September 22, we will celebrate International Day of Peace 21 September 2016 under the PRS 2017 slogan “Empowering Minds for a Sustainable Future”
Once selected for these positions as a Peace agent/ Peace Coach/ Peace Architect you will get free accommodation and participation in the summit
You will create, contribute, network, empower and inspire together with the PRS team
Partial sponsorship of airfare (up to 50% support for Peace Agents, up to 100% support for QUALIFIED Peace Coaches and Peace Architects) is available to all PIPO talk Speakers, Facilitators, and Bloggers who are a Peace agent/ Peace Coach/ Peace Architect.
For More Information: