Application Deadline: 1st June 2016
Applications are now open for tthe 10th edition of the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge
The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is the world’s largest competition in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship. Green startups from all over the world can submit promising sustainable business plans until 1 June 2016 inclusive. In order to be able to compete, your product or service must reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- should have the potential to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by an amount you can roughly estimate;
- should be developed enough to execute;
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in their designs
Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors as: Communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
- be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service;
- be 18 years or older
- agree with all our Terms & Conditions
- carefully answer all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist and present your idea to the jury.
- The winner will receive €500,000 to further develop their product or service, and to bring it to market.
- The runner-up will receive €200,000.
For More Information: