Application Deadline: 14 August 2016
Job ID 64BR
Job Title: SAIT Tax Learnership 2017 – Cape Town
Country : South Africa
Location : Cape Town
Line of Service : Tax
Programme Type : Graduate
Position Type : Full Time
The Tax Academy in Cape Town is aligned to the Tax Professional Internship of the South African Institute of Tax Professionals (SAIT).
The internship consists of a 3 year rotational programme and various internal courses which allows our Trainees to work across many areas of Tax to develop a broad base of compliance and consulting skills.
• Currently be in your post-graduate year of a Tax qualification or already have a post graduate qualification in Tax.
• Have a solid academic track record; and
• Be keen to learn!
Please attach your matric certificate and your full academic transcripts (results) on academic letterhead to your application.
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
In PwC’s Tax Academy you can build the career that works for you.
- You will work across many areas of tax to help you develop a broad base of compliance and consulting skills.
- Through wide-ranging assignments, you can determine where your greatest talents and interests lie.
- If you remain with PwC once you qualify, you can deepen your specialised skills in one of our highly specialised practice areas.
- Careers are built in a team-oriented, open, trusting and inclusive environment.
- Team leaders and coaches act as mentors, helping you to make the most of your experiences so that you can grow, explore new opportunities and achieve your potential.
- This programme is aligned with the newly developed tax professional occupational qualification.
For More Information: