Application Deadline: unspecified
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
The PwC graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You’ll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up the global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
Risk is a fact of life for business and it is growing in importance to businesses around the world. It exists in various forms, from potential cybersecurity breaches to possible breaks in the supply chain. Risk cannot be avoided altogether, but it can be managed and mitigated. And, a business can prepare for what may be lurking around the corner. That’s where PwC’s Risk Assurance practice comes in.
To apply for the risk assurance programme:
You may apply for the IT Risk Assurance programme at any time during the final year of your undergraduate degree or during your honours year.
You will need a strong academic background and one or more of the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate or Honours degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science and/or Engineering
Skills and behaviours we are looking for
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination and output driven
- Leadership potential, professionalism and integrity
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Broader business knowledge, ability to think out of the box to deliver quality solutions that our clients seek
- Good knowledge of IT architecture
You will work closely with IT, business, audit and risk to align business processes and risk to the business environment. You will identifying risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Financial and operational business process controls and reviews
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Performance audits and auditing of performance information
- Quality assessment reviews
- Enterprise risk management and governance reviews
For More Information: