Application Deadline: April 29th 2016
- Innovat&Match 2016, 9-10 June 2016, Bologna, Italy
- IFAMA Matchmaking 2016, 21-22 June 2016, Aarhus, Denmark
- Network and Consortium Building at CIGR-AgEng 2016, 28-29 June 2016, Aarhus, Denmark
The events are organised in the framework of Enterprise Europe Network and they promote business, technological and research partnerships. Representatives from business and research communities will have the opportunity to explore possible synergies and build new partnerships following a programme of pre-arranged meetings.
- Researchers, innovation actors and representatives from academia and the business community;
- Based in an African country;
- Employed in universities, research institutes, industry research organisations, as well as SMEs or other enterprises located in one of the African countries and
- Engaged in activities in the framework of the FNSSA priority and related fields. Under the current call, the RINEA project will support applicants who have
- Considerable prior experience in research projects (private or public funded research, FP7, Horizon 2020, etc.) and international cooperation.
- Innovative ideas for research and technological collaboration and/ or research project
outputs with potential for commercial exploitation and further development (maturetechnologies, products or servi ces, patents etc.) in the framework of FNSSA and related fields.
Excellent knowledge of English.
- Travel expenses (flight and local transportation in economy/2nd class to and from the venue of the event)
- Accommodation and visa (if necessary) for the duration of the stay
- Single day admission for the main event, in case fees are required.
- Applications should be submitted in English using the relevant Application Form. Please submit the application forms to PRAXI Network via email to [email protected] AND to JyU via email to [email protected]
- The dealine is Friday, 29 April 2016.
- Any applications received after this date will not be evaluated.
- FORTH/PRAXI Network – Ms. Vaya Piteli, [email protected], +30 2310 552790-1
- Mr. Dimitris Filippidis, [email protected], +30 210 3607690 JyU/UniPID
- Ms. Melissa Plath, [email protected], +358 (0)40 024 8075
For More Information: