Application Deadline: April 25th 2021
Women At Risk International Foundation (WARIF) with support from the Joint EU-UN Spotlight Initiative is implementing the third cycle of the first ever virtual educational programme on ending sexual and gender-based violence in universities, polytechnics, and other tertiary centres of higher learning. This cycle will be a hybrid version with both physical and virtual classes to accommodate students from all geopolitical zones.
This call for application is open to all students currently enrolled in any tertiary institution across Nigeria. It is a 4-week learning program, designed to build the skills and knowledge of selected participants in responding to and preventing sexual and gender-based violence.
WARIF encourage applications from passionate individuals, influencers, survivors & advocates, who are current students of any tertiary institution in Nigeria.
- Dedicate a mandatory minimum of 1 hour weekly to in person/virtual training sessions for a 4-week period
- Commit to participating in group activities
- Complete all course content within the stipulated time
- Have a strong interest in issues relating to gender equality, preventing violence and/or community development
- Be an enrolled approved student of any Nigerian tertiary institution
- Have a valid student ID card
- Be 16 years or older as at May 1st
- Ensure application is completed before the deadline
For More Information: