Application Deadline: 15th March 2017.
The Tholoana Enterprise Programmes applications are now open. Sixty successful candidates will be part of a high-energy solution that has helped hundreds of businesses to accelerate their success. Wrap-around support, including expert mentorship, skills training workshops, access to markets, and qualified investment-readiness support has been shown to improve the confidence and skills of entrepreneurs.
The Tholoana Enterprise Programme supports small enterprises that benefit – or are run by – women, the youth and those living in rural and peri-urban areas. The SAB Foundation is especially keen to create opportunities for entrepreneurs with disability, who are strongly encouraged to apply. Similarly, applications are welcome from businesses working in new and/or growing sectors such as export, manufacturing, food processing, water, energy and waste management.
If you are an entrepreneur or business owner with a registered business (or in the process of registering) that has been in operation for at least six months and less than five years, you may be eligible for the programme.
- The business is black-owned* and managed
- The business is operational
- The business is headquartered and registered (if applicable), within the South African borders
- The business should be a going concern, commercially sustainable and viable
- You are involved in the business’s daily operations and management on a full time basis, and are not employed by any other organisation
- You have the skills and experience necessary for the type of business you’re engaged in
- The business is in the early stages of growth (older than six months and no more than five years)
- If you meet the above mentioned criteria,
. Email: [email protected] for more information.
Applications close at 12h00 on 15 March 2017. No late entries will be considered.