Application Deadline: November 30th 2020
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
The Schneider Electric East Africa Graduate Program is open for applications from 2 November 2020 with aim to attract the most talented, innovative and creative engineering minds. We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2018, or 2019 . Schneider Electric encourage both males and females to apply
- Competitive package with opportunity for future employment
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Energy industry
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry
- Buddy who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology
- Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, integration events
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering( Minimum 2nd Class Upper) doubled with a minimum of a B+ in KCSE
- Newly graduated in 2018 & 2019 with the above-mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical or techno-commercial roles is advantageous but not a must.
- This is a full-time graduate program.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
For More Information: