Application Deadline: March 31st 2014
The Master’s Program is a four-semester, full-time program. The bilingual curriculum combines the disciplines media and development, journalism, communications and media management.
This is a joint project together with the University of Bonn, the Bonn Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences and Deutsche Welle, Germany’s international broadcaster with headquarters in Bonn.
This unique Master’s Program is conducted in German and English and is designed for young students from developing and transition countries who have previous media experience. The program offers an unparalleled mix of research, lectures and practical experience and prepares students for careers in the communications and media industries.
- The program is targeted at students from around the world that want to work in a position of responsibility in journalism or the communications sector
- . It especially addresses journalists-in-training, media representatives from radio, TV, online and print and communication experts.
- Those interested must have completed an academic program (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) and have acquired at least one year of professional experience in a media-related field after their first degree.
- The program is bilingual (English and German), whereby English is the prevalent course language.
The tuition fees for the postgraduate, four-semester Master’s Program will cost a total of 6,000 EUR. There are a limited number of full and partial scholarships available.
- There are Ten full scholarships for prospective students from developing countries can apply for the full scholarship.
- The scholarship is 750 EUR per month covering costs for living and accommodation.
For More Information: