Application Deadline: May 1st 2022
The Standard Chartered Bank Global Internship Programme is the Bank’s structured Internship programme. As an intern, in the summer before your final year as a student, you’ll work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths. The Global Internship Programme in Financial markets intended to create a pipeline to the International Graduate Programme and other full-time entry level roles.
What you’ll do over 18 months
- International induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12 month training rotation – you’ll spend twelve months in Wealth Management where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6 month business rotation – your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
SC is interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes. For the SC International Graduate Programme, you must
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- For graduate roles in US, we will not consider applications from candidates seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) employment.
All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment. Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
- 2022 – Graduate – Wealth Management – Kenya
- 2022 – Graduate – Retail Banking – Kenya
- 2022 – Intern – Financial Markets – Kenya
- 2022 – Intern – Wealth Management – Kenya
- 2022 – Intern – Retail Banking – Kenya
- 2022 – Graduate – Wealth Management – Nigeria
- 2022 Graduate Technology & Innovation Nigeria
- 2022 – Intern – Financial Markets – Nigeria
- 2022 – Intern – Wealth Management – Nigeria
For More Information: