Application Deadline:17th August 2020
Want to study in Sweden? Great news – you can now apply for a small number of programs that’ll start spring 2021. And the deadline? You have until 17 August to apply. Sweden Universities Scholarships Spring 2021 is welcoming International students to apply for this Fully Funded Sweden Scholarship in Undergraduate Degree Program & Master Degree Program.
- Full-Time Undergraduate degree in Sweden is a 4 years program.
- Full-Time Graduate Degree Scholarship inn Sweden is not more than 2 years.
- Scholarship will be provided to you for the entire duration of study in Sweden.
General entry requirements
- So these are things like having completed your high-school studies. Or having a bachelor’s degree. Also? Having a sufficient level of English. And you can find the general entry requirements for bachelor’s programmes ↗️ and master’s programmes ↗️ on Universityadmissions.se.
Programme-specific entry requirements
- You may need to meet some specific entry reqruirements too. You’ll find them listed on the programme’s webapge. Navigate there through our programme listing or Universityadmissions.se
- So you’ll head on over to Universityadmissions.se ↗️ – Sweden’s central application portal. Applying for a master’s?
- You can apply for up to four programmes in the same application. And if you’re applying for a bachelor’s? You can apply for up to eight programmes.
What documents do I need to include?
- Documentation proving that you meet the general entry requirements for bachelor’s ↗️ or master’s ↗️ programmes
- Proof of English proficiency ↗️
- Documentation showing that you meet programme-specific entry requirements
And for full details about your supporting documents, head on over to Universityadmissions.se.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sweden Scholarships Spring 2021