Application Deadline: May 21st 2017
The 10th anniversary of the international networking extravaganza: Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017 – Apply now and join us for the anniversary edition!
Are you creative? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity to apply to participate in our anniversary edition of “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017”!
This is the real deal – you’ll meet members of the Executive Board and international top executives. You’ll participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Afterwards, you’ll become part of the unique “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” community that already includes more than 500 outstanding members.
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management, or business informatics.
- Experience in developing creative and innovative business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends.
- Demonstrated affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- An invitation to Berlin from July 3 to July 5, 2017.
- The chance to celebrate the event’s tenth installment by joining us for our Talent Meets Bertelsmann anniversary edition.
- The opportunity to take part in workshops on future trends in our business areas.
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs.
- An unforgettable party, complete with a concert from a BMG Rights Management talent.
- Individualized career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities.
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with us.
The Organizers will cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (July 3 to July 5, 2017), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
For More Information: