Application Deadline: March 22nd, 2022
The Women Techsters program is a FREE experiential learning technology upskilling program for young girls and women between the ages of 16 and 40 years across Africa. The program aims to bridge the digital and technology knowledge divide between men and women in the technology ecosystem and ensure equal access to technological opportunities for women and girls.
The Women Techsters Fellowship Program is set out to achieve the following:
1. To increase the number of girls and women with improved livelihood and access to digital jobs
2. To provide fellows with access to FREE quality digital skills training and mentorship opportunities
The Fellowship Program is an opportunity for women to upskill and build the capacity needed to access decent work opportunities.
- The Fellowship is open to women and girls across the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, DR Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Algeria, South Sudan, Morocco, Angola, Mozambique, Madagascar and Egypt.
The Fellowship program will commence in May 2022 and will run for a 1-year period. The first 6 months is the virtual technical and soft skill training, and the last 6 months is dedicated to experiential learning (Internship) and mentorship.
The learning pathways for this training are:
3. Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Engineering
4. Mixed Reality / 3D Animation
5. Mobile Applications Development
6. Product Design (UI/UX)
7. Product Management
8. Software Development
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Tech4Dev Women Techsters Fellowship Program 2023