Nominations for the October 2013 Nigeria Leadership Initiative’s Future Leaders has commenced.
The Future Leaders Seminar is a program for emerging public and private sector leaders aged 25 to 35 years and based in Nigeria or the Diaspora. It is a 3-day residential seminar sessions capped by a dinner and the launch of class projects by the seminar participants. At the end of each session, the participants are inducted Associates of NLI.
The Future Leaders Seminar had its inaugural class in 2007 and to date, with support from First Bank, there are currently 247 NLI Associates in Nigeria and in the Diaspora. The Future Leaders Seminar was designed to define the mission of the Nigeria Leadership Initiative (NLI) by creating a growing, global network of credible, accomplished community-spirited Nigerian leaders, committed to taking responsibility for driving positive change in Nigeria and Nigerian communities.
- Candidates must be 25-35 years old
- They must have exceptional community spirited and outstanding leadership qualities in their fields
- They must provide a written essay
- They must provide two written references
- NLI Future Leaders Seminar 2013 Event Details
- October 20, 2013 8:00 am
- October 23, 2013 5:00 pm
- Epe Resort and Spa
- Itoikin Road, Epe, Nigeria
- If you believe you have what it takes to join our growing global network of credible Nigerian leaders.
- Click Here to begin Application for the 2013 NLI Future Leaders Seminar Nigeria
- You can also send an email to email@example.com for further enquiries.