Application Deadline: September 16, 2022
The EABL undergraduate internship programme runs quarterly. Applications open in the second month of every preceding quarter.
- You must be a 3rd year or final year student– (i.e., going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institutions undertaking a bachelor’s degree.
- You must be on break/ holiday from school during the internship period for this intake which is 3rd October 2022 – 31st December 2022 .
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore possibilities.S
- trong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and also with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
- A commitment to completing the 3 months internship program
Mandatory Requirements upon entry:
- Letter from your institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of National Identity Card.
Critical Application Details:
- While making your application, under experience or current job please indicate your current area of study/degree title as your current experience. This will allow us to allocate you the correct department with ease.
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension
- You will be required to complete an online test as soon as application process is closed to progress through the recruitment process.
- We do not accept offline applications (Do Not drop off any documentations at our offices). All applications must be made online via the following link
- Applications close on Friday 16th September 2022.
For More Information: