Application Deadline: 24th of February 2017.
Duty location: Alexandria, Egypt.
The Anna Lindh Foundation announces the launch of the Internship Programme for 2017. This programme aims at fostering interdisciplinary knowledge as well as practical know-how building, targeting talented youth willing to gain practical experience in a field relevant to the Anna Lindh Foundation activities through their full involvement in the Foundation daily work.
Through the Internship Programme, ALF benefits from the input of young enthusiastic, motivated graduates, who can give a fresh and up-to date academic knowledge.
Applicant(s) must be nationals of one of the 42 member countries of the Euro-Mediterranean partnership, with a maximum age of 35.
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
Target group: Graduates who have less than 2 years of relevant working experience.
Profile and skills Required:
- Must hold a Bachelor degree.
- Must have good knowledge of standard computer software (MS Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint and Outlook®).
- Must be good in spoken and written English with French/Arabic as an asset.
- Creative and Flexible.
Contract Duration: 6 months with an assessment at the end of month 3.
- Compensation: Non paid for the first 3 months.
- In case of satisfactory performance assessment, from month 4 will be paid a monthly compensation of Euro 400.
Expected Contract Starting Date: 1st of April 2017.
Interview: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should complete and send the following at the latest the 24th of February 2017, by midnight Egypt-time:
- Complete the Online Application Form.
- Upload a one-page letter of motivation in English. A shorter version in French or Arabic is also welcome.
For More Information: