Application Deadline: September 7th 2015/ 23.59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
As part of the Innovation Awards & Summit 2015, The Economist Events is hosting an innovation competition which invites video entries to share their big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative.
- To enter the Competition you must submit a video as a link or upload one that is no longer than 1 minute in length and less than 30MB in size in any of the following formats: MPEG-4,MPEG, WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV,explaining your innovation idea and how it works (‘Submission’).
- The video needs to be in English.
- Only video that is no longer than 1 minute will be considered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries via third parties and automated entries are not permitted.
- No purchase is necessary
- Entrants must be individuals
- One-minute video or 200-word text
- Originality, vision, relevancy and presentation style
- Practicality and solution-driven approach
- Clearly addresses the question: What is your one big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative?
- One complimentary pass (worth USD 1,800) to attend The Innovation Awards & Summit, Hong Kong, on October 14th 2015
- One economy return flight ticket from your country to Hong Kong and two nights’ hotel accommodation in Hong Kong
- A special product package provided by Huawei
- Top three shortlisted entries will be showcased on the official event website
- There is no alternative prize or cash alternative and prizes cannot be transferred to any other person/organisation.The Economist may alter arrangements or prizes should this be unavoidable.
- The Economist may ask you to provide documentary proof or your identity and/or address before delivery of the prize. The use of a false name or address will disqualify you from receiving any prize
How to Enter:
Submit a 1-minute video OR 200-word text explaining your innovative idea by September 20th 2015.
1. The Economist Events will review all submissions and check if they align with the terms and conditions.
2. The three finalists will be selected by the judging panel from The Economist’s editorial team. The top three videos will be showcased on the Innovation Summit website.
3. The final winner will be announced on September 17th 2015 and be awarded the above prize.
For More Information: