Application Deadline: October 25 2013
The EU-METALIC Programme offers scholarships for undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral students and staff. These scholarships are financed with the support of the Erasmus Mundus programme of the European Union and will cover travel, insurance, participation costs and subsistence allowance.
- Students and staff members from all universities in the EU-METALIC partnership, both from the EU and Lot countries Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya can apply for scholarships. The EU-METALIC Scholarships are designed for:
1. Students and staff members and graduates from Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algerian and Libya wanting to study at a partner EU University.
2. Students and staff members from EU Partner Universities wanting to study at a Moroccan, Egyptian, Tunisian, Algerian or Libyan partner university.
Please note that exchange between two EU countries or between two third-country universities is not possible.
Neither European nor third-country candidates can benefit from a second scholarship for the same type of mobility under another project under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 – Strand 1. Furthermore, candidates cannot benefit from more than one mobility activity with the same project.
1) Monthly subsistence allowance (as stated in the scholarship drop-down above)
2) Insurance (travel, health, accident)
3) Participation costs up to a maximum of 3000 Euro (if applicable)
4) Travel costs depending on the distance between Home and Host University
Types of scholarship available for Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya applicants
For More Information:
- Check the Eligibility Criteria;
- types of Scholarship available;
- The Fields of Study offered by the partner universities, and
- The Selection Documents required by the programme and by partner universities located on the project website.
- Visit the Official Webpage for EU-METALIC Scholarship Project