Application Deadline: 31 March 2014
When: 1 June – 31 August 2014
The Hague Institute for Global Justice is currently recruiting suitable candidates for its Summer Fellowship Program 2014 .
The program is open to current or recent graduate students and runs from 1 June to 31 August each year. Fellows contribute to ongoing research projects, as well as assisting in the wider activities of the Institute. Applications for the 2014 cycle are due by 31 March 2014.
In light of the international orientation of the fellowship, The Hague Institute will cover the costs of housing in The Hague. Additional costs, including travel, living expenses, visa arrangements and medical insurance connected with the program must be borne by Fellows.
- Current enrolment in a graduate program in the field of public international law, international relations, political sciences, conflict studies, or related disciplines;
- Demonstrated commitment to the mission and objectives of the The Hague Institute and a strong desire to work in the field of peace and justice;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of the English language (fluent) and preferably one other official language of the UN
The Hague Institute for Global Justice offers genuine supervision of the internship, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and motivated and energetic staff.
The Hague Institute will offer Summer Fellows housing for the duration of their tenure at the Institute. Additional costs, including travel, living expenses, visa arrangements and medical insurance connected with the program must be borne by Fellows.
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A brief writing sample
- Two reference letters
To apply, please send a completed application consisting of the above to [email protected].
For More Information: