Round Trip Flight | 10 Week Stipend | 1 Week Independent Study | Dakar, Johannesburg, Nairobi
Working with members of the Consulting team, the intern will be responsible for supporting Dalberg Global Development Advisors in the implementation of management consulting projects and business development activities.
The Harambe Internship Program is sponsored by reputable international groups interested in promoting greater involvement of highly educated Africans in specific challenges and opportunities of Africa.
– Dakar Office, Senegal (2 interns)
– Johannesburg Office, South Africa (1 intern)
– Nairobi Office, Kenya (1 intern)
Level of Education : Master’s Level
– Dakar Position
Region of Study/County of Origin
Region of Study: Asia and Europe
Country of Origin: Pan-African
– Johannesburg Position
Region of Study: Global
Country of Origin: South/Southern African
– Nairobi Position
Region of Study: Global
Country of Origin: East African
Field of Study Preferences
Business Administration (MBA), Public Policy, International Development
Stipend, Travel and Accommodation
– Round-trip flight from the intern’s university to local offices in the selected African country
– Stipend of US$ 2,000 a month to cover living expenses and accommodation arrangements
Dalberg is committed to provide the intern with the guidance and support needed to expand their skill-set and experience in development. In addition to the strategy consulting experience gained, the intern will also develop an understanding of international development challenges and innovative approaches to solving them
Five working days to pursue an independent study on your proposed initiative.
How to Apply for the Harambe Dalberg Summer Internship Programme
To gain access to the Harambe Internships you must fill out an application to attend the Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium.
– As part of your application you must submit a
– Dartmouth Idea Paper: A detailed description of your proposal
– Timeline: A chronological schedule of expected activities related to your initiative
– HEA is an action network of young Africans interested in pursuing the social, political and economic development of Africa. In order to access any Harambe engagement opportunities you must demonstrate your commitment to address the challenges and opportunities of the continent
Selected candidates will be invited to attend the 6th annual Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium, which will be held at Babson College, Harvard University and the historic Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, April 5-8, 2013.
Early Admission Deadline is November 30, 2012
Regular Admission Deadline is December 30, 2012
Apply for the Internship at Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Website
For More Information on the Harambe Dalberg Summer Internship Programme Check out the Prospectus
For More Information E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.