Application Deadline: June 2nd 2017
The Innovation Hub Management Company SOC Ltd (“TIHMC”) was established by the Gauteng Provincial Government’s Department of Economic Development through its Agency: Gauteng Growth and Development Agency SOC Ltd (GGDA). The main purpose of TIHMC is to develop and manage The Innovation Hub science & Technology Park to promote the socio-economic development and competitiveness of Gauteng entrepreneurship support and development.
- Are you an ICT Graduate, seeking to acquire technical skills & workplace exposure? Then this programme is for you!
Who can apply?
• Applicants should be in possession of a 3-year tertiary qualification in Information and
Communications Technology (Computer Science, Information Science, Multimedia,
Information and Knowledge Systems, Informatics, Business Applications, Communication
Networks, Web and Applications, Software Development, Technical Applications, Intelligent
Industrial Systems and related fields)
• Be a South African Citizen
• Be between the ages of 18 and 35
• Above average academic record
What is on offer?
• Gain practical knowledge aligned to your qualification
• Transition from academia to industry
•Obtain Internationally accredited training with leading technology experts
• Identify, explore and clarify career goals and prospects
• Potential employment upon completion
HOW TO APPLY?:
Applications must be submitted electronically to [email protected] no later than no later than 02 June 2017.
All enquiries are to be directed to Gordon Mackenzie on 012 844 0000
For More Information: