July 7, 2014.Register online.
The Intersections of Art and Engineering Challenge is a contest designed for innovators, engineers, designers, and artists to create work that is expressive, challenging, and conceptual, yet simultaneously rigorous, practical, and empirical.
Entries are sought from various disciplines where there is a cross-fertilization among the domains of art, science, and technology.
The Entrants will have a chance to win $40,000 in cash prizes and their work will be exhibited in 3 global locations including the USA, Italy, and China. Interdisciplinary team submissions are encouraged.
First Place Global: $15,000 USD
Second Place Global: $10,000 USD
Third Place Global: $6,000 USD
USA First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
ITALY First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
CHINA First-Third Place: $1,000 USD
- All mediums accepted
- Global entries accepted
- No age limit
- No infringing on third party rights
- Entrants must read,understand, and accept entry rules
- Submitted work can have been exhibited previously
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Title and Description of work
- 1-5 digital images 1020 pixels x 1020 pixels
- Digital files must include the artist’s last name, first initial, and country (lastname_firstname_country1.jpg)
- For installations or interactive pieces, a video no more than 2 minutes depicting the art can be submitted. Please contact us for guidelines on submitting videos.
- Complete entry form online