Application Deadline: August 29th, 2021
Orange Corners is an initiative of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in collaboration with MDF West Africa, the Ghana Innovation Hub, and our private sector partners Fidelity Bank, Emergent Payments, Friesland Campina, Vivo Energy Ghana, Meridian Port Services (MPS), PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Allianz.
The Orange Corners Ghana program is a 6-month acceleration program with 10 workshop days, several (online) masterclasses and individual coaching sessions.
• Your company is registered and has been making sales for at least a year
• You sell a product or service that offers a sustainable solution to a local social, economic or environmental challenge (impact)
• You have a financial statement for least the past year. This does not have to be an audited statement but should at least show your cost and revenue.
• You have multiple team members or staff and the applicant is between 18 – 35 years at the time of application (please note we expect the founder/CEO or another key decision maker to participate in the workshops)
• Your company is interested to apply for – and repay – a growth loan up to 50,000 euros at 5% interest with a 2-year tenor through the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (after successful completion of the program)
• You are not participating in any other programs or competitions at the time of application
- The Orange Corners Ghana will offer you access to our working space, partners and the experts to help scale-up your business, in the form of training and coaching.
- During the 6-month program we will have 10-15 workshop days, but will also engage with your business and team one-on-one, so we can support you when and where needed.
- If at the end of the program you have a clear investment need, you can apply for the Orange Corners Innovation Fund (managed by Fidelity Bank Ghana) for a growth loan up to 50,000 euros at 5% interest with a 2-year tenor
- Online application
- The application form becomes available on our website prior to the beginning of each six-month cycle. Fill in all required fields and submit via the online application form submit button. Please make sure to check your inbox regularly to see if you are one of the 25 selected companies for the selection bootcamp.
- 25 companies will be invited to participate in a two-day-long selection bootcamp in which a jury decides who are best placed to join the acceleration programme. You are asked to bring your registration document and your past-year financial statements to this bootcamp, which will also include a one-on-one interview and a pitch.
- Selection will be done according to the performance during the bootcamp and review of your documents. After the bootcamp, 15-20 companies will be visited at their company location for due diligence, out of which 15 will be selected to participate in the six month programme.
For More Information: