Application Deadline: August 28 2014
Join the Roehampton Online Competition for a chance to win a free programme module within any of 12 online masters programmes, valued at US $1,111! Apply for an online management, health, education, public administration or psychology masters degree programme this August to be in the running.
The University of Roehampton Online Competition is organised by Student Competitions AB, a division of Sqore, together with Laureate Online Education B.V., the online learning partner of the University of Roehampton, London to attract talented students to join the University of Roehampton, London Online’s masters programmes.
The University of Roehampton Online Competition is open to applicants who wish to apply to one of the following 12 online programmes offered by the University of Roehampton, London Online for the August 28, 2014 term start:
- Management Programmes:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Information Systems Management
- MSc in Strategic Human Resource Management
- MSc in Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Education Programmes:
- MA in Learning and Teaching
- MA in Educational Leadership
- MA in Inclusive Special Education
- MA in Technology and Learning Design
- Health Programme:
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Social Sciences Programme:
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Psychology Programme
- MSc in Psychology
To qualify for the competition a participant must:
- Be 23 years of age or older.
- Meet the admission criteria for the chosen programme of application, including the English proficiency requirements, as outlined here.
- Successfully complete the University of Roehampton Online Competition by
August 21, 2014.
To be eligible to win the competition, a qualified participant must also meet the following additional criteria:
- Apply for your programme of choice by August 25, 2014 and be accepted by the University of Roehampton, London Online.
- Provided your application is successful, reserve your place by returning your signed student agreement to the University of Roehampton, London Online and make your first module tuition fee payment no later than August 27, 2014.
- The winners of the module tuition fee waiver will be formally notified by email, postal mail or telephone provided during the registration no later than September 15, 2014.
- The finalists will be notified by email, postal mail or telephone provided during the registration no later than September 8, 2014.
For More Information: