Application Deadline: November 10, 2024
The THRIVE Global Accelerator program is a 12 week award-winning program designed specifically to support seed through series A companies, preparing them for growth and scalability. Supporting companies across the agrifood value chain, the THRIVE Global Accelerator places a strong emphasis on companies creating a sustainable future through innovation.
The THRIVE Accelerator program is specifically designed to support Seed to Series A stage companies. At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages. This program benefits companies looking to attract both national and international customers.
- The THRIVE Accelerator is dedicated to supporting Seed to Series A stage Agri Food Tech startups.
- At this stage, companies are past ideation and are at least in the pre-minimum viable product, prototype in beta or product in market (paying customers) growth stages.
- The THRIVE Accelerator is a mix of virtual and in-person programming. There is 4+ months of virtual programming in each cohort, in addition to 2+ in-person weeks of connecting with your cohort and networking with our global community. The in person programming will take place during Seed week in March and Demo Day in July.
- The majority of virtual webinars will be held via Zoom. Upon acceptance into the program, we request full participation in our webinars, events and workshops.
- Seed Camp week is currently scheduled for the week of March 18th, 2024 in Silicon Valley, California and Demo Day in June 2024. Subsidized travel for program participants traveling from out-of-town are available.
Through the THRIVE Accelerator you’ll receive the tools and support
to build a company foundation for scalable growth
ACCESS TO CORPORATES
THRIVE will connect you with Corporate Partners from our high profile network, for technology validation, adoption and potential investment opportunities.
ACCESS TO FARMERS
Through our extensive partner network inclusive of farmers, growers, and agriculture partners, we provide startups with opportunities to conduct active field trials.
THRIVE will connect you to corporate partners and investors from our network who may pursue investment. Following completion of the program, THRIVE will offer investment to select companies.
Participation in our award-winning program will validate your startup to potential investors and give you access to THRIVE’s ecosystem, network, customers, and investment in addition to significant perks from network partners IBM, Stripe, Hubspot, Zendesk, AWS, Zenefits and Carta.
You will have access to expert mentors and advisors as well as access to our extensive global entrepreneur network.
You will receive a multitude of brand exposure opportunities through THRIVE’s extensive global network, press and media.
You will have opportunities to meet, collaborate and network with fellow Agri-Food Tech founders from across the world through our, virtual workshops, and in person at our Seed Camp and Demo Days
Upon acceptance into the THRIVE Global Accelerator program, SVG Ventures will invest $100K in your startup ($50K cash, $50K in program value), with the opportunity for additional follow-on investment.
During virtual programming, there is a 2 to 3-hour weekly commitment featuring:
- Weekly workshop or panels
- Founder stories
- Connections to mentors throughout the program
- Monthly coaching calls with the THRIVE Team
For More Information: