Application Deadline: 31st March 2019
TRT World Fellowship is an exciting initiative in Istanbul for young talent from around the world to get a unique hands-on experience in the field of change-inspiring journalism.
The purpose of the TRT Fellowship Program is to engage people who want to get to know the perspective of TRT World and TRT Arabi, keep up with the most up-to-date changes in the media industry and improve their understanding of Turkish culture.
Fellows will spend two months (June 17th-August 10th) with the TRT World and TRT Arabi
Teams, bringing a distinctive voice to the global News landscape.
• Invaluable hands-on experience in News, Programmes, Digital and Vision departments
• Work with experienced traditional broadcast and digital journalists
• Get Digital know how and take part in debate forums and round table discussion groups
• Learn how it all works from the field to the newsroom
• Targeting Proficient English speakers (Level C1 & C2) who are recent graduates and those in their third or fourth year of tertiary studies
During the fellowship programme, you will work full time in TRT World while taking your experience to the next level through a demanding schedule of training which provides a 360-degree view of the modern media industry with professionals from a variety of backgrounds including journalists, editors, PR professionals, producers,reporters and videographers.
You will be engaged in weekly seminars, workshops and master classes emphasizing on journalism skills, cinematography, editing skills, documentary making, humanitarian programmes, Turkish culture and politics.
The participants of the fellowship programme will also be provided site visits of institutions and news agencies. By joining trips to key Turkish cultural, political, media organisations and think-tanks, you’ll be able to understand cultural and historical background of Turkey.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the TRT World Fellowship 2019